When I find myself in a creative rut, I like to turn to Instagram to find inspiration. Whether it be for fashion to travel inspiration, Instagram is a platform that hosts many creative minds that it’s hard not to be inspired while scrolling through your feed. In this article, I’ve selected my favorite Instagram accounts that you should be following right now.
- @cletile is a unique online store for shoppers interested in purchasing tiles. Their Instagram feed is definitely worth the visit for interior design and home décor fans.
2. Residence Magazine, my personal favorite, is a publication that features modern Swedish design. Although you won’t be able to read through their magazine if you can’t speak Swedish, their Instagram feed is filled with dreamy images that will be sure to inspire you.
3. Liz Bachman, interior stylist and blogger, is the creative brains behind the Instagram @greyandscout. In her feed you’ll be able to see photos of her beautiful home and even some snapshots of her adorable baby.
4. Another interior stylist, Kristen Grove, is the founder of @simplygrove her personal feed where she shares eye catching design and stunning décor.
5. @sfgirlbybay is known for representing a bohemian modern style in her designs. Although she is a native of San Francisco, she has recently moved to Los Angeles, and her Instagram feed is filled with sunny posts and vibrant hues.
6. Commune Design @communedesign is a Los Angeles based design studio that features stunning spaces throughout the LA area.
I hoped you enjoyed these recommendations and were a little inspired through these amazing feeds. Although many of us may find it hard to find the ideas and thoughts to come up with creative designs like these professionals, having such great work to look up to will surely be able to help you find inspiration to create your own space. If you know of any Instagram accounts you’d like to share, feel free to leave them in the comments below.